Intel Core i3-10100F – Core i3 10th Gen Comet Lake Quad-Core 3.6 GHz LGA 1200 65W Desktop Processor – BX8070110100F
14nm Comet Lake 65W
6MB L3 Cache
Windows 11 Supported
This Domestic Shipping Policy only applies to products that are listed on the Eva-market.com website (collectively, referred to as the “Site”) as “Sold and Shipped by Eva MARKET” that will be shipped within the United States.
General Shipping Terms
These are Eva-market’s General Shipping Terms that apply to all domestic shipping options.
- Delivery times measured in business days.
- We cannot guarantee same day shipping. All orders are subject to a processing time of 1-2 business day processing time prior to shipping. The estimated arrival date is not a guarantee of when the package will be delivered.
- We do not process orders on Saturdays or U.S. holidays.
- Original shipping fees are non-refundable. Shipping fees are for the services provided by the carrier and will not be refunded if item is returned for any reason.
We require a signature upon delivery for the following order types:
- Large Item Delivery
- Will Call
- PayPal orders over $750.00
- Any order shipping outside the United States
- Certain items and shipping methods are not eligible for signature service.
- ShopRunner shipments are not eligible for signature service.
Eva Market's 3 Day, 2 Day, and Next Day Shipping
- Delivery time measured in business days.
- Eva Market works with a number of professional shipping carriers; your order will be shipped by the carrier that can best meet the estimated delivery time.
Large Item Delivery and White Glove Delivery
- Both delivery methods are designed for large items, like TVs or appliances. White Glove Delivery, however, features room-specific delivery plus unpacking and optional disposal of packing material. For more information, please visit the FAQs for Large Item Delivery and White Glove Delivery.
- Deliveries will be scheduled by the carrier prior to delivery. Once scheduled, delivery time frame is usually within 3 to 5 business days for most items, delivery within 7 to 10 business days for Major Appliances. Rural locations may require up to 13 business days for delivery.
- Large Item Delivery is not available to AA, AE, AP, HI, AK, PR and some unique locations, such as specific islands.
- An adult signature is required to certify acceptance of delivery.
- For Front Door Delivery, the driver will bring the item to your front door and will not unpack the item.
- For White Glove Delivery, the driver will bring the item into the room of your choice, unpack the item and dispose of any packaging you do not want (this is not always recommended, in case you need to return the item).
Eva Market Ground
- Estimated delivery within 1-5 business days.
- This shipping method is only available for select restricted items that must be shipped by ground.
- P.O. Boxes – We do not ship to standard P.O. Boxes. However, we can ship to residential P.O. Boxes in rural areas.
Super Eggsaver Shipping
- Estimated delivery within 4 to 7 business days.
- Super Eggsaver may use more than one shipping carrier to deliver your package. Some carriers will deliver directly from us to you, while others will ship it part of the way, then hand off your package to USPS for final delivery.
- Super Eggsaver shipping is the only available service for PO BOX address.
- Super Eggsaver shipping is not available for Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
- Not available for all products or warehouses at this time. Alerts will be presented during the checkout process.
- Maximum package weight is 150 pounds.
- Maximum order price is $2,000.00.
- Delivery will take approximately 2 to 6 weeks.
- Due to size limitations, safety, and carrier restrictions, some items, including the items listed below are not eligible for APO/FPO/DPO Shipping:
- Monitors 19” and larger
- Items containing lithium batteries
- Large or hazardous items
- Items shipped by a Marketplace seller
- And other items
- Hours and Locations Illinois 1741 Victory Boulevard Staten Island, New York 10314 Mon-Fri, 10am to 7pm PT
- Orders must be processed by 3:30 p.m. local time the day of pickup. If an order is processed after 3:30 pm, it will be available for pickup the following business day.
- You will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup.
- A photo I.D., the original credit card used to pay for the order, and a printed copy of your “Will Call Order Pickup Slip” are required for package pickup.
- Only the person whose name is listed on the pickup slip as the “Receiver” can pick up the order.
- A signature is required for package pickup.
- Once Eva Market has sent you an email stating that your order is ready for pickup, if your order is not picked up within seven business days, then your order will be canceled and refunded.
- If you need to extend the pickup date, please contact customer service as the pickup date can be extended up to 5 business days.
Eva Market Economy
- Estimated delivery within 2-3 business days.
- This shipping method is only available for shipments to Puerto Rico.
Eva Market Digital Download Delivery Service
- With downloadable software, you don’t need to wait for shipping. In general, you will receive a download link and security code within approximately 1-3 hours (up to 1 business day if your order requires additional verification to process).
- For instructions on how to download your item or receive your code click here.
Eva Maarket Standard Shipping Service
- All available shipping options will be displayed based on estimated time of arrival.
- Items shipped by Eva Market.
Your total cost for the purchase of any product will include the shipping and handling charges shown on your Eva Market invoice. Your original shipping fees are non-refundable in the case of a returned product. Those fees are paid for the services provided by and to the original carrier, and will not be refunded to you if your item is returned for a refund to Eva Market.
Eva Market does not cross-ship products under any circumstances.
Risk of Loss
Eva Market will arrange for shipment of ordered product(s) to you, Free Carrier (F.C.A.) risk of loss passes to you upon delivery to the carrier. Title to the product(s) – excepting software – will also pass to you upon delivery to the carrier. Title to software will remain with the licensor(s). All software is provided subject to the license agreement of the software maker. You agree to be bound by any software license agreement once the seal on the package is broken. Eva Market will advise you of estimated shipping dates, but Eva Market will, under no circumstances, be responsible for delays in delivery, and associated damages, due to events beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, acts of God or public enemy, acts of federal, state or local government, fire, floods, civil disobedience, strikes, lockouts, and freight embargoes.
Please note that unless otherwise stated on the Site, delivery estimates are only estimates and are not guaranteed delivery times, should not be relied upon as such and do not form part of the contract between Eva Market and you.
Eva Market shall have no responsibility or liability for any claim of non-delivery of shipment in any of the following instances: (i) delivery to a hub pickup location where Eva Market has proof of delivery to such hub pickup location; (ii) delivery to a freight forwarder where Eva Market has proof of delivery to such freight forwarder; (iii) an invalid or incorrect address was supplied to Eva Market during order checkout; or (iv) any other instance where Eva Market has proof of delivery to the address provided during order checkout and such shipment is redirected by you (or your agent/representative) subsequent to delivery.